We have begun in-person services again, Sunday mornings at 10 a.m. Our building is accessible and all are welcome!
The following COVID safety protocols will apply:
- Attendance is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 2 m (6 feet) from anyone who is not in your household.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the church building.
- Hand sanitizer is available.
- Each person attending will be asked screening questions about symptoms, travel, and possible exposure.
- Names and contact numbers will be taken and kept on file for one month.
- Singing during services is limited.
Please be aware that our services are currently livestreamed and portions of the sanctuary are visible to the camera.